Friday 2 October 2020

Good chlinic at Pandamaran

Posted by atushi on 09:54 with No comments

In my opinion, Malaysia has so far the best public medical service, not dare to say the best in the world, but is better than most country in the world. Understand that government could be spending a lot of money to keep this service up, and I hope that this can continue forever.



As an insurance agent for the longest time, I've been bad mouthing about public hospital's service, but now I say that public hospital and chlinic has been providing sufficient service to the communities. On and off we hear people complain about their service, but looking at their load and the sheer amount of people they covered medically, if private medical services were to accomodate a similar amount of patient they also cannot do any better. I may change my view on public medical service in Malaysia, but I too did a service to them by steering away many patien who can affort an insurance cover. Keep up the good work.



Recently I notice that chlinic Pandamaran is doing a lanscape rework and planted many vegetable and fruit trees, it's a good sign, I guess they finally received their budget money.







Categories:

0 comments:

Post a Comment